Join our Growing Partners.
At Project PINK BLUE, we are 100% interested in building partnership with federal government, state government, government agencies, corporate organizations and international organizations.
Since, 2015, Dana Air has being partnering with Project PINK BLUE as Official Airline. Mutual understanding and mutual benefits of the parties involved have sustained this partnership. Through Dana Air, we have supported several cancer patients and created awareness across Nigeria.
In 2015, we have partnered with Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) (www.uicc.org), the largest umbrella organization of cancer organizations globally and Pfizer Oncology to implement Breast Cancer Navigation and Palliative Programme (BCNPP), which is Nigeria’s first Patient Navigation Programme and Telephone centre on cancer.
Other amazing partnerships, that we have is with the biggest privately owned TV station in Nigeria – African Independent Television (AIT). We have been partnering with AIT since 2014.
Here is the list of our partners:
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH)
- National Cancer Control Programme (NCCP)
- Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Developments.
- U.S. Department of State,
- World Learning, Washington DC, USA.
- U.S. Mission Nigeria.
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), Switzerland.
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Pfizer Oncology, New York, USA.
- CIVICUS World Alliance for Citizen Participation, South Africa.
- Access Bank Plc
- ACT Foundation
- Advanced Breast Cancer Global Alliance, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Roche Products Limited, Nigeria.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical, Nigeria.
- Breast Health Angels Foundation, Inc.
- G.U. Ebeco Industries Ltd.
- National Hospital Abuja
- Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics
- Echo Scan Radiology & Laboratory Services
- Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)
- Lifebridge Medical Diagnostic Centre
- Bukashot Photography & Video
- Oludarekenny Studios (Dott Studios)
- Spark Studios
- Nguher Zaki Photography
- ViewPoint Photography
- Kava Photos
- Xtreme Photography
- Vintage Photography
- Femi Wahab
- Blaise Itodo Photography
- Sichi Media Photography
- DWG Photography
- Elvis Shot It Photography
- Zipporah Photography
Printing & Publishing Partners
- Kemistry Business Solutions Limited
- Yaliam Press Ltd
- Abeysteph GlobalLink Limited
- Toast Media Nigeria
- Transcorp Hilton
- Air Peace
- Cita Petroleum Ltd
- Medicaid Cancer Foundation
- African Centre for Media & Information Literacy (AFRICMIL)
- Breast without Spot
- Wheelers Cycling Club of Abuja
- Devatop Centre for African Development
- Clinton Health Access Initiatives
- Nigerian Cancer Society
- Network Of People Impacted By Cancer In Nigeria
- Prime Diamond Initiative for Community Health (PDICH)
- TalkHealth Naija
- Krump Studio
- GreenLight Initiative
- Abuja Riders’ Forum
- The Riders
- Monsta Tribe
- 234 Rydaz
- Men On Cruisers
- 09 Bikers MC
- Kwande Sister’s Foundation
- African Independent Television (AIT)
- WE FM
- National Television Authority (NTA)
- Nigeria Info FM
- Kiss FM
- Cool FM
- Wazobia FM
- OAK TV (Media Insight)
- Radio Lagos
- Lagos Television
- Daar Communications
- Ultimate Media Consulting Limited
- Ray Power
- Premium Times
- AD4TV Radio
- Arise News
Food & Beverages Partners
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
- Reeganz Bakery Limited
- Bon Bread (Food & Food Integrated Limited)
- Nestle Nig Plc
Quick Errands Limited
Your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is such a fascinating way of giving back to society, making a difference, and touching the lives of the community around your ventures.
Several corporate organizations choose our programmes for their yearly CSR; they have always met their target.
In return, Project PINK BLUE invests in her immediate community as well, every year we support youth-led organizations and empower the leaders with finances and resources to enable them to grow in the passion for any chosen cause.
Benefits of Partnering with Project PINK BLUE:
- Return on Investment: Increased visibility, as we will also market your brands on our platforms.
- Cancer is responsible for over 72,000 deaths annually and set to increase by 2030, you are joining forces in the fight against cancer.
- Project PINK BLUE is one of the leading cancer-fighting organizations in Nigeria, hence, your partnership is a viable platform to show your commitment to cancer control in Nigeria.
- Placement of your company’s logo on our Jingle on TV, Radio, Social Media, and other platforms.
- Provision of free Clinical Breast Examination, Mammogram and Prostate (PSA) test to your staff.
- Branding & placement of your Roll-Up banner at the events
To become our partner, please call 08188 347 020 or write us an email: [email protected]